We make improving your health and quality of life our highest priority.
Dr. Elizabeth Pensler
Double Board Certified Vascular and General Surgeon
Dr.Pensler is a caring and compassionate vascular surgeon who places a high emphasis on personal care. Her office staff is trained in treating the patient with respect and understanding.
Pensler Vein & Vascular Surgical Institute
Our Mission at Pensler Vein & Vascular:
Our mission is to provide the highest level of patient care possible! Pensler Vein & Vascular Surgical Institute provides an industry leading level of patient care and satisfaction. We make improving your health and quality of life our highest priority. If you are experiencing symptoms, please consider scheduling a consultation at our Ferndale, Michigan location.
Vein & Vascular Symptoms
Individuals suffering from vein disorders report leg pain, swelling, and discomfort. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms please consider giving our office a call and see how we can help!
- Achy, Heavy or Tired Lower Legs
- Noticeable Varicose Veins
- Nighttime Restless Legs or Cramps
- Lower Leg Discoloration
- Post-Surgery Leg swelling
- Slow Healing Lower Leg Wounds
- Pain & Swelling Following Blood Clot (DVT)
- Constant Throbbing of the Lower Legs
- Chronic Endometriosis or Pelvic Pain